Skeppy Wiki – Skeppy (Zak Ahmed) is an American Gaming Youtuber. He uploads Minecraft Java Edition videos on his youtube channel. He has more than 3 Million Subscribers and 700 million views on his youtube channel. He usually uploads trolling and giveaway videos.
He starts his videos with this Intro –
”YOOO how’s it going guys! Welcome back to another video!”
|Full Name||Zak Ahmed|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 2000|
Family and Relationship
We don’t have any information about his family, but he has a sister which he revealed on his youtube video. He shares a pic on his Instagram with his family.
View this post on Instagram
He started his youtube channel on Jan 15, 2015, he only uploads Minecraft content on his channel. His career blew up when he started making trolling videos with his friend’s Bad Boy Halo and A6D. People really liked his videos in which he trolls bad boy halo.
InvadedLands – This server consists of 3 Gamemodes KitPvP, Skyblock, and Survival. However, KitPvP is the most popular server among all. The server website is ‘invadedlands.net‘, where people can buy ranks, see the latest news about the server.
- Owner – Skeppy
- Developer – TehNeon
- Manager – MegaPvP, Zelkam
- Admin – LukeLovesCandy, Hamodi, Kobuto
- Senior Mod – Periys, Nicki, Lumboc, evisy
- Mod – Bruva, Veeti, Decay, Zackyyy, velo, kvids, HyperFlames
- Trainee – Della
PvPLands – This is an event server where skeppy and BadBoyHalo hosts events.
Other Facts –
- He has more than 3 Million subs on his Youtube Channel.
- He is best friend with BadBoyHalo, a6d, Spifey, and Technoblade.
- Skeppy and BadBoyHalo participated in Minecraft Monday.
- After making videos with BadBoyHalo both skeppy and BadBoyHalo subscribers increases.
- He loves to troll BadBoyHalo with a6d.
- His Managers MegaPvP and Zelkam are also Youtubers.
- He had some issues with JackSucksAtLife.
- JackSucksAtLife made a diss track on skeppy.
- A6d made a diss track on skeppy.
- Skeppy and BadBoyHalo won Minecraft Monday.
If you like this post “Skeppy Wiki”, please share it with your Family and Friends.